Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mac & Cheese = Vegetable?

So last night my mother and I (well mostly my mother) were cooking dinner. She planned on making Steak with some Paula Dean seasoning (which was amazing), Broccoli and cheese Quiche, mashed taters, rolls. and Mac and cheese. So we get everything started for the quiche, get the potatoes peeled and ready to be boiled and she starts making the steak. Then she starts to freak out because the Mac and Cheese was not started conversation goes as followed:


MOM: OH, I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE MAC & CHEESE!!

ME: IT'S OKAY MOM. WE HAVE PLENTY, THERE'S STEAK, MASHED POTATOES, AND QUICHE, AND WE ALSO HAVE ROLLS...

MOM: YEAH, YEAH I KNOW I JUST FEEL LIKE WE NEED A VEGETABLE?

ME: (GIVING MY MOTHER A VERY QUIZZICAL LOOK) MOM I DON'T THINK MAC & CHEESE IS A VEGETABLE.


1 comment: