Friday, September 14, 2012

A Song for You...Um I don't think so!

So I did not post about a song yesterday. I had decided to listen to Coexist by the XX. Now I thought their first album was pretty good loving a few songs from the album, however listening to Coexist I could not help thinking that it was almost the exact same sound and almost every song kind of bored me. Needless to say I was saddened by their second album and hope they try to do something a little more different in the future. If you love the XX and love this album I think that's awesome this one just was not for me....

Now since I struck out on finding something that I absolutely loved, I decided to give my sister a shot, so here we go song recommendation for the day is....

One More Night by Maroon 5
 
 
Thank you Sister!!!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment