Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cappuccino + Coffee = CRAP?

So a couple of years ago my mom and I were going through our same routine in the morning to get to work. We stopped at a local gas station so she could get her a cup of coffee and there was a new lady behind the counter so I go up to pay once we got all our stuff.

GAS STATION LADY: WHAT DID YOU GET CAPPUCCINO OR COFFEE?

MOM:  I KIND OF GOT A LITTLE COMBINATION HERE. A LITTLE COFFEE AND CAPPUCCINO. I GOT A CRAPACOFFEE.

Now this lady had very expressive eyes and kind of a deadpan face, so needless to say she got a little offend

GAS STATION LADY: (DEADPAN FACE) OKAY.

So Mom is all happy and smiles as we leave and wishes the lady a good day not even realizing  what just happened. So then we get in our truck.

ME: OMG MOM WHY DID YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE COFFEE?
MOM: SAY WHAT?

ME: YOU CALLED HER COFFEE CRAP.

MOM: WHAT?@! NO I DID NOT.

ME: YOU SO DID. YOU CALLED IT CRAPACOFFEE.

ME: (FACE KIND OF PALES) WHOOPS.

Well this story has a happy ending because it turns out the gas station lady is very nice and my mother after giving a pretty nice apology now gets free coffee!!



The more you know......

No comments:

Post a Comment