Friday, September 14, 2012

If you're having lip problems, I feel bad for you son. 99 problems and a lip aint one....

So this lip ring has been a bit of an ordeal. Don't get me wrong I love the thing, but I will be amazingly happy when the swelling goes down!! So today I'm in the bathroom trying to clean the piercing and I pushed down on the bar the jewel end so I can clean the disk and pushed the jewel down though my lip. I could not get the top to twist off so I ended up just pulling it through the backside of my lip. I was not sure what to do exactly because my lip had swelled around the jewel, so I could not pull the other one back in. I got to work and spoke to T and she said that I needed to put something back in so that way it did not close up. String, dental floss, and even paper clip was suggested, but T always being the prepared one dug around in her bag and found an open ended ear ring. She changed both spiked ends with balls and I went to the bathroom to try to get it. Well I was pierced with a 16 gage and unfortunately all she had was a 14 gage. I got in the bathroom and tried to put it in, but there was a lot of swelling, finally I got it to go through and my sister and I decided to got to Hot Topic and get new ones after work.....
So after we got through the Disney Store to get Bubba Buzz and Kasey a Jasmine barbie, we get to hot topic and I get my new bars, I got eight total and love them all. We got to the car and I cleaned my hands with a wet wipe and cleaned the bar with one too and tried my first bar to out it in. The first one was way to small and my swelled lip was practically laughing in my face thinking I could get that bar through, eventually I picked a blue one with a longer bar and it went in perfect, it might look like a blue zit, but I'll take it. Lip diaster adverted!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment