Tuesday, September 18, 2012

GOOGLE: Broken Chairs....

So last night my sister, her husband, and I are watching that new show Revolution. Which was okay I did record it so I'll probably finish watching it later, but tonight is so devoted to Face-Off on Sci Fi I really love this show, anything that displays some sort of creativity whether it be fashion, makeup or modeling (looking at you ANTM don't even get me started on my go to show sorry Bri I know how you feel about Roseanne). Any who, let me bring this back around to what I was originally blogging about. Revolution went to commercial and one of those Google Chrome ones came on. It was the one where the daughter went to college and left behind her dad, well it made me tear just a little but the song in the background was really cool, really mellow which I love to be honest I thought it was Coldplay (I LOVE YOU COLDPLAY!!!) at last it was not, but the song was sweet nevertheless. So please go listen to Broken Chair by Chris & Thomas on their Land of Sea album. I have not listened to all of this album but I really love the vibe. The link is below.....
Land of Sea Chris & Thomas Amazon.com



























No comments:

Post a Comment