Tuesday, January 15, 2013

KYLA LA GRANGE IS STRANGE BUT I LIKE HER!!!!

So a quick recommendation for a song this morning:

Courage by Kyla La Grange

She is different for sure, but I love this song. Also playing on my soundtrack this morning is Vicarious by Tool. (ha! Brother you got your Tool shout out)
Now I know Tool can seem a little dark (okay a lot dark) but every once in a while you find a song by them you can't help to love even if it is twisted, this song is one for me.
Plus this might be a little strange but this song played over and over in my Hunger Games phase. Which considering the lyrics it kind of fits the people in the Capitol watching these kids going off to kill each other in an arena and betting on it like their lives were just nothing and they thrived on it. But any who if you have not read that book. You just need to it's amazing!
Side note: A Perfect Circle (listen to them)

No comments:

Post a Comment