Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New Me

Hello People,
So it's 2013 and while I don't want to call this a resolution, because I know I won't follow through, but I have decided it's time to lose some weight. I got a really big wake up call yesterday when we were walking at the park in Jones (that was me, my mom, and Wayne- Side note: Wayne walking is freakin' hilarious)
Okay so we only did two laps and it was so hard for me to breathe, that's terrible yeah? I know.
So my mom wanted to play the Wii Fit, which we all really loved, but have not played in forever. That thing will definitely work ya. (I have video of mom and Wayne which I will so post later, they are awesome)
So everyone is doing their body test which tells you your Wii Fit age: (they are probably going to kill me later for posting this but oh well.)
Wayne: 52 (real age 44)
Mom: 36 (real age 47 how awesome is that!!)
Hol: 41 (real age 23)
So Hol was definitely the oldest.
Now I did play the Wii last night and would have loved to do the body test however apparently there is a maxium weight limit. Now if I wasn't sure I needed to lose weight before I am so sure now.
But let me tell you what we played that thing from 7pm to 9pm and I kicked butt. I am a hula hooping champ :), also I run a pretty mean obstacle course. So take that Wii Fit I may be a big girl but I can move too.
So I know a lot of this info is embarrassing but I hope (plan) to share a year in weight loss for a healthier me!!
I will so post those vids later, they were so funny!!

UPDATE: VIDEO AS PROMISED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment