Saturday, January 12, 2013

Take that Wii Board --Sad, but True--

So last night I am determined to play the Wii Fit. In my previous post I was to heavy to play because I exceeded the maximum weight. Now since I'm doing my weight loss thing, I am going to be very honest about this process I will try to leave nothing out. So that being said, I looked up ways that I could still use it. LOVE GOOGLE!
So the way to trick it is to fold a blanket and place it under the board and it will remove some of the weight off you. However it is not you're true weight but it will work to play the games for fitness. First time I tried this it said I was at 142 pounds. Hol and I had a good laugh at that but after we unfolded the blanket a bit, it got me closer to my true weight (I am omitting my true weight at this time since I'm not sure of it yet, so not it's not a lie just an omission two different things :)
Let me tell you after we got the blanket folding right, I was a Wii playing fool. I beat the advanced obstacle course, I have pretty good balance and I really like aerobics (Hula Hooping and I are not friends at this moment). Now playing the Wii is a good way to exercise at home. If people are wondering why not just go walking, well it's January and I'm cold and plus I can just run in place with the Wii Fit and it'll probably be just as effective.
Okay so song the song I am suggesting today (I really need to find a way to put them on here, but am having a hard time with it):
Let it Die by Feist
(I LOVE HER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment