Friday, May 10, 2013

~So I have been a thinking..............

So I did have a tumblr floating around out there and was going to put a direct link to it here on my blog but decided nah....I really kind of love this blog to much to stop posting on it so instead I am gonna repost some of my stuff from tumblr and place it here enjoy........................................


Oh so a song I'm loving today is Ocean Breathes Salty by Modest Mouse ( this song is just too awesome.... Also if you like the song you should so give their albums a try they are just too unique for words start with "Good News For People Who Love Bad News"....)


"Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I’ll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.
Well that is that and this is this.
Will you tell me what you saw and I’ll tell you what you missed,
when the ocean met the sky. "

~Ocean Breathes Salty
by Modest Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment