Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm International!!!

SO A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY B-I-L (brother-in-law) FOR BEING ONE OF THREE OF MY OVERSEAS VIEWS...VERY COOL!!
I hope you are safe and well over there and our family wishes you all the best and to please come get Hol as soon as possible we like it better when she is your headache ( Just Kidding Hol sort of, maybe!!!)


SO its kind of hard to get on to kids when they do something bad but they are just too funny. Two cases and points.
So my sister lost the diamond out of her ring (it's okay she got upgraded) and she was on the phone talking to her claims. The rep is talking in her ear when BW ( my nephew) comes running in.

BW: MOMMY!! MOMMY!! PAPA (wayne) IS A ASS..

HOL: UH BW..

REP: OH KIDS THEY SAY THE DARNEDEST THINGS.....


SO one day Wayne had a very upset stomach and was stinking up the house. My mom and I were in the kitchen cooking dinner. KC (my niece) walks in...

KC: Oh MAN MIMI PAPA IS SH*TTING IN THERE

ME AND MOM: WHAT?? (LAUGHING, LAUGHING)

KC: SHRUGS


Now I know its not good to laugh at kids when they say curse words but really you get so caught off guard thats really all you can do, but beware in the future you might have a potty mouth kid on your hands (but its okay thats their momma problem...)

No comments:

Post a Comment