Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Holy Moley, Me-oh-My....BLOG, I miss you!! An apology to my blog!

So it's been a little bit since I've posted anything. Guess my life got kinda boring there for a cool minute. Sorry blog that I neglected you! But I have not had much to write. Wayne has been acting right for a change (maybe he is carrying around a dictionary) and speaking proper too. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! The kids additionally have been on good behavior (minus that curse word Kasey said last night) School is paying off. Also my shows came back on and I refuse to DVR. Refuse I tell you, REFUSE! Also the books I've read lately got me into a downer (Promised by Caragh O'Brien Oh the potiental this author had in this series was amazing she threw the last book away)!!! And the music well sad to say I've been playing reruns! So to sum it up I promise to do better blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment